Food Service Refunds

Food & Nutrition Services created a form that can be completed by parents for their students who are leaving the District, graduating or if they need to transfer funds from one of their students to another. 
This form can be found on the Food & Nutrition Services web page under Refund, Transfer or Donate Funds or by using this link.
Families of Seniors:  during the last 2 weeks of school, Seniors must have funds on their account to purchase meals (there is no extension of credit for them during this time).